The Purchasing Guide
Here are a number of tips that you should know about purchasing Tefillin from Tefillin Beit El.
My Son is ten years old, when should I order his Tefillin?
The Bar Mitzvah just doesn't quite surprise us. It takes thirteen years to arrive. At this point you have three years to prepare. It really does pay to utilize the time that you have and already place your order for your son's Tefillin. Remember, the longest and most arduous part of manufacturing the Tefillin is really in the extended drying and stretching times. The longer the drying time, the stronger the hides become and the stronger the final product is. Remember the drying process occurs during the manufacturing process.
Preordering also allows for a more flexible payment plan.
We didn't preorder – What's the minimum time needed for personalized Tefillin?
We can accommodate you by choosing a set of housings (Batei Tefillin) that we have in stock and then have you join in the process of inserting the scrolls, having them closed in front of you and then having them painted for you.
In any case, if you need a pair of Tefillin in short order, drop by the store or call us so that we can fit you with a prepared pair of Tefillin from our stock.
We will still be glad to have you visit our factory and experience the monumental tour and then arrange the tying of and fitting of the straps to your child's head and arm.
Where can I purchase a set of Tefillin Beit El?
Most of our clients make the initial contact in order to purchase their Tefillin by phone or through the internet.
- Phone: 02-997-5158
- Cellular: 050-822-1542
- Toll Free: 1-800-20-33-44
- Facsimile: 02-997-4017
From anywhere around the world:
- Phone: 972-2-997-4560
- Cellular: 972-50-822-1542
- Facsimile: 972-2-997-4017
Option 1: Internet
Our secure site allows you to go through the step by step process in choosing the Tefillin which match your requirements.
[If you do not wish to give your payment details online, and you know which type and level of Tefillin you wish to purchase, in the Buying Process check the box requesting to complete your purchase via a phone conversation with our representative.]
Option 2: Call our offices and we'll be glad to be of assistance.
- Jerusalem store:Tefillin Beit El – 10 Kanfei Nesharim Street
Givat Shaul, Jerusalem 02-652-2256
- Factory: Tefillin Beit El
By arranging a tour of our factory, you can partake in an awesome experience in assisting in the manufacturing process of your Tefillin. Please call and we'll be happy to coordinate your tour.
Toll Free: 1-800-20-33-44
I placed my order – Now What
- You are invited to partake in our awesome factory tour. The tour covers the entire manufacturing process and culminates in the actual insertion of your scrolls into your Tefillin. This is an incredible experience which is geared for the whole family and is recommended for the whole family.
- Your Tefillin will arrive via registered mail.
- You can pick up your Tefillin in our Jerusalem store or at the factory. Please confirm via phone.
- You can have your Tefillin delivered via a postal courier – additional charges will apply.