Instructions for Use
Please read these instructions prior to using the Tfidanit product manufactured and marketed by Tefillin Beit El.
- The Tfidanit is warrantied for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. This warranty covers any damage or defect incurred during the manufacturing process.
- Please take care when opening or closing the screw on cap of the Tfidanit.
- We assume no responsibility for any possible damage to Tefillin stored in the Tfidanit.
- Never leave your Tefillin in direct sunlight, in hot temperatures or any extreme fluctuating temperatures.
- Please check the integrity of the rubber gasket before using the Tfidanit in humid conditions.
- NOTICE!! The Tfidanit was not, and is not designed for extensive use in water.
- Carefully tightly screw on the cover so that the rubber gasket can form a seal in order to protect your Tefillin.
- Always treat your Tefillin with the respect due them. Remember, the Tefillin bear witness upon your being a Jew!
- In order to remove or place a tallit into the Tallit bag; open the two clips on the side of the bag so that the tallit bag is flat.
- To detach the Tallit bag, open the two clips and unzip the zipper.
- To access the Tfidanit, open the Tallit bag clips and expose the zipper that allows access to the Tfidanit.
- Open the Tfidanit by twisting the cap counter clockwise.
- In order to ensure the maintenance of the integrity of the Tfidanit care must be taken in opening and closing the lid so as not to damage the screw thread.
- The “Siddur” (Prayer book), pocket has been designed for a soft cover book.
- The carrying strap attaches to the two hooks located at the end of the carrying handle.
- A luggage tag is attached to the outer lid of the top cover.
- A change pocket is located on the outside of the “Siddur” pocket.
- An additional change pocket is available on the shoulder strap.
Designed to be a double walled insulated unit, thus allowing one to enter the bathroom in public places without hesitation.